Through Photoshop, you can change direction or flip your images. If you flip it horizontally, it will make a mirror of your image, even the texts in the images will also change similar to what mirror does to the text. Through this method, you can change an object from the right side of the image to the left side. When you flip the image vertically, the image turns upside down.
If you are thinking about how to flip image in photoshop, It is easy to flip images when you are editing in Photoshop. You can make your client very happy; if you use Photoshop, also you can make beautiful pictures for your social media posting.
- Introduce the Photoshop Element 10 program as well as open your photo on the Edit work area.
- Click on the “Image” menu for opening up the options
- Float the computer mouse power over “Rotate” from the list for opening up the sub-menu and afterward click “Flip Vertical” or “Flip Horizontal” to turn your picture.
- First, you have to open the image on the Edit space.
- Click on the Photo menu to open up the list of alternatives as well as mouse over the “Rotate” option to open up the sub-menu choices.
- There will be some options appearing, such as “90 degrees left,” “180 degrees, “Custom” etc. types or the number of levels in the angle area as well as click the “Right” switch to make the image to rotate as per the angle you have selected clockwise or to the right. By clicking the Left switch to revolve the picture, the image will be rotated anti-clockwise or to the left.
- When you click on the OKAY switch, it will shut the Rotate Canvas dialog box and also revolve the picture over the area of work canvas.